The Best Successes All Came On The Heels Of My Failures
Seasoned Agent? New Agent? Broker Owner?
It’s worth taking a few minutes and watching, I promise.
Barbara Corcoran’s credentials include straight D’s in high school and college and twenty jobs by the time she turned twenty-three. She goes on to share her failures in the video.
Barbara’s Real Estate Marketing and Sales musts
1. When The Going Gets Rough & you get knocked down – Get Up, Learn and Move Forward
2. Be Innovative. She turns the ‘negatives’ into positive production and sales through innovation.
3. Get Moving, Get Creative.
4. Figure out a way to make your goals and dreams happen.
5. Keep on learning. Test. Adjust. Be smart about your business.