What can Realtors® learn from the Queen of Real Estate Sales, Barbara Corcoran? Plenty.
Here she talks about the importance of resilience and how coming back from failures helped her achieve her goals and become wildly successful.
Seasoned Agent? New Agent? Broker Owner?
There are nuggets of business wisdom in the below video.
Barbara Corcoran: What I learned
Barbara Corcoran's credentials include straight D's in high school and college and twenty jobs by the time she turned twenty-three.
Barbara Corcoran, The Queen Of Real Estate Sales, Tells All
Barbara Corcoran's Real Estate Marketing and Sales Musts
1. When The Going Gets Rough & you get knocked down – Get Up, Learn and Move Forward
2. Be Innovative. She turns the ‘negatives' into positive production and sales through innovation.
3. Get Moving, Get Creative when faced with challenges.
4. Figure out a way to make your goals and dreams happen. Become a problem solver and have fun.
5. Keep on Learning. Test. Adjust. Be smart about your business.