Real Estate Quotes and motivational nudges can be just what's needed to jump out of bed and turn the day AND YOUR LIFE into a great success.
“If you can dream it, you can do it” Walt Disney. Save quotes that lift you, that motivate you and create your own too.
Dottie Herman, who Forbes named the richest self-made woman in real estate, has this framed in her office “Success Is Failure Turned Inside Out.”
Which one flips the switch for you?
Start your day and continue your day working toward your dreams, goals and helping others achieve their real estate dreams. Use these quotes for inspiration, nudges and add your own.
25 Best Real Estate Quotes
Be sure to get your download of these quotes below. There's space to add your favorites and add your own. Use it as motivation, inspiration and remember – keep achieving your dreams.
BEST Real Estate Quotes
Your Attitude – It's All In Your Paradigm
1. “A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people.”
2. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
3. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Wise Quotes From Real Estate Power houses
4. “You (the Realtor®) are the captain of the ship. You’re navigating the ship and directing the crew. You keep it all together and all the moving parts together. If it starts to unravel you pull it back together and stay on course. Then, at the end, you land your clients exactly at the destination they hired you for. You Are The Captain Of The Ship.“
5. “A lot of agents are not consistent. When you work on a big deal for months and it falls apart, you can see people who go into a downward spiral, and struggle to get out of it, and if you are in a rabbit hole, you won’t be able to see the light of day at the same time. People need to remember that every experience is a teachable moment, and you need to brush yourself off and start again. If you have disappointments, feel bad for yourself for a day or two, then get yourself back in the game.”
6. “Real Estate marketing is not only about being found everywhere online but also making sure what home buyers and sellers look at stands out from the competition. This is achieved by providing high end photography, video tours, and custom written descriptions about your home. In today’s real estate environment these are the kind of things that separate those home owners that are selling, from those that are languishing on the market.”
7. “It's always about getting the appointment.”
“In the real estate business…”
8. “In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably more than any other profession I know.”
9. “To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.”
10. “Knowledge is power and instills confidence. On average, I spend three to four hours every day reading and listening to books, podcasts and news. I not only focus on real estate but also entrepreneurship, history, and other finance, tech, and business sectors.”
11. “Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds.”
Great Quotes About Real Estate – The Why
12. “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
13. “Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.”
14. “I will forever believe that buying a home is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund.”
15. “Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young [person] or wage earner of today invests [their] money in real estate.”
More Real Estate Quotes
16. “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.”
17. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.”
George A. Moore
18. “Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.”
Hire A Realtor® Quote: You Need An Expert
19. “Art, like real estate, is half science, half gut. We go to a lot of art fairs. I have two full-time art experts who help me make all the decisions about how to build the corporate and personal collection and what we put in our developments. We don’t let interior designers pick art for us.”
Jorge M. Perez
Business Quotes For Success
20. “In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.”
Seth Godin – Founder Yoyodyne, Former VP Yahoo's Marketing & Best Selling Author
21. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.”
Arianna Huffington – Founder Huffington Post
22. “Every challenge is an opportunity for a greater solution, to do better than where we are today.”
Amanda Kahlow – Founder & CEO of 6sense
23. “If you’re not [learning], you’re falling behind. Somebody else is getting better as you’re becoming less valuable. I see so many irrelevant salespeople I want to cry. They stopped learning.”
Jill Konrath – Founder Leapfrog Strategies & Bestselling Author
24. “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next 10. Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction.”
Bill Gates – Founder Microsoft, Philanthropist
25. “Your value will be not what you know; it will be what you share.”
Ginni Rometty – Former Chair, President & CEO of IBM. Awarded Bloomberg's “50 Most Influential People In The World.”
What are your favorite quotes? What has flipped the switch for you? Comment below.
Be sure to GET YOUR FREE PDF DOWNLOAD GUIDE.